1. When am I working?

This is a part time job and all distribution takes place during the early hours of the morning. Most work schedules are sometime between 02:00 and 06:00 on weekdays and between 2 AM and 7 AM on weekends. The actual working time may vary from night to night.

2. How much do I get paid?

How much you earn as a distributor depends on how many hours you work and how much experience you have. From May 1st 2019, starting salary is 138:81 SEK/hour + ”OB”. We have a union agreement with Transportarbetareförbundet.

3. What happens with my application?

Your application will be valid for 3 months after you have sent it in. If you have not heard from us during that period and still are interested in working for us – please apply again.

4. What products does Nim Distribution distribute?

Post, newspapers, magazines, advertising, public service information, packages and other goods.

5. What equipment do I need?

Nim Distribution will lend you the equipment necessary to distribute.

6. How do I know what I am going to distribute?

You will borrow a handheld device that contains information about what you are going to distribute on the current day.

7. Where do I get the material I am going to distribute?

You will receive a district in which you distribute, each district has a collection point where you collect the material you will be distributing. We have many collection points and we strive to get your materials as close to the district you distribute in as possible. You will get exact information about your collection point on the day of your employment.

8. Why is it required to have had a driver’s license for minimum a year for the car districts?

To be able to distribute safely from our cars requires a lot of concentration and focus. You shall always be aware of traffic and your surroundings – while driving a car that is driven from the right side and at the same time distribute the right package to the right recipient. Therefore we need documented habits of driving, at least for a year. We will educate you in environmental driving as part of our environmental work.

9. What happens when my probation period runs out?

Normally a probationary passes automatically to a permanent position, a permanent job. If you don’t get any other information you have a permanent position when your probation has expired. You will not receive a new proof of employment. The first proof of employment will apply for the permanent position.

10. Which trade Union organizes Nim Distribution´s employees?

Distributors are organised by Transportarbetareförbundet and the officials by Unionen.